Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lady Elaine's got some junk in her trunk

Girlfriend's finally growing.




I decided Elaine needed some lovin'. By lovin' I mean a change in her yarn composition. Who can just stick with one yarn when so many are deserving of some attention? I chose to add a skein or two of Natural Navy to her existing Natural Earth tones. I think they blend well, and add more dimension to her colorway.

I'm also working on some cotton washie cloths for a couple of gf's who are expecting in June. Pics to follow soon. :)

1 comment:

Norm Deplume said...

She sure is pretty. I've got an entrelac afghan in the works, but it's just in Wool-ease. It just isn't nearly as beautiful. But it'll look great on my couch this fall, if I can manage to get it finished before the weather gets too hot. (yeah right)