Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Spousal Gratitude

I know I'm a day off (should be on day 5), and I will make up for it soon. Yesterday was crazy with work, kids, school, dinner and the Globe Trotters. I was unable to sit for more than 5 minutes, much less type out a complete thought. The GT were fun, however, paraphernalia was spendy ($25 for a basketball?), so we settled on a $5 program, and $3 bottled water. It was a neat experience, one that we wouldn't have been able to have without the generosity of dh's brother.

Which brings me to today's entry - dh. I am amazed by him, constantly. He is supportive, loving, nurturing, and can MacGyver pretty much anything. We have been through a LOT, and have grown so much over the years. I consider him my friend and partner, not just my husband, and am proud to share my life with him. We are teammates, and work with each other to achieve our goals. We had a rough go from the beginning of our time together, and boy, it was really bumpy and rough. However, those times have enriched us in such a way, I would never have dreamed possible. I look forward to our future years. I'm sure it'll be an interesting ride. ;)

2 comments:

Lisha said...

That was lovely. It always bring a smile to my face to hear a wife speak of her husband in such a positive way. I am happy for you both:)

Anonymous said...

LAZY! Blog it up, nut. I'm going to try to link to your blog so you'll burn with shame at the lack of posts!!!